Will we ever get out of here???So they've changed our discharge date to probably Wednesday at this point. The one thing holding us back is the level of her pain medication. Funny part is that she doesn't need if for pain anymore, just needs it to wean. If it would have been a "normal" surgery, she'd only be taking Tylenol right now. However, she's currently sleeping 20 hours a day, due to her really high dosage of Morphine and Ativan. I worked a good portion of the weekend to persuade the "pain team" to lower her dosage so she'd have more awake time. Unfortunately for us, it sort of backfired as they decreased one and somehow ended up staggering the timing of the other- which has elongated her sleeping time today. They took her down from 12mg/6hours to 10mg/6 hours yesterday, which for anyone who understands is a super high quantity for a little peanut. While lowering the volume is a move in the right direction, it's currently 2:00pm, she's sleeping, and it's time for another dose of Morphine. Ugh. It's going to be a long road, possibly 2-3 months to be done with these nasty drugs. I just can't wait for the normal Mya to return.