Friday, August 07, 2009

Mya is in Surgery, they took her in at 12:23pm. Please continue to pray for her right now! It took 7 hospital staff to get her down the hallway to the OR... here are pictures of the "parade!" UPDATE: 1:34pm surgery officially started, the previous hour they've been preping her and making sure she is sedated, obviously taking things slowly so thing's don't go bad. This is further than we got last time. PTL! UPDATE: 1:54pm Mya was put on the heart/lung bipass machine. All seems to be going according to plan.

5 comments:

Carissalayla said...

heavy duty prayers right now coming your way

AngMomof3 said...

I'm guessing she's almost done now... hope all is going well. The kids and I just sat together to pray hard!

Kari said...

Ken, Luci, Mason and I are all praying for Mya, as well as you both. She's an amazing little girl and we're so glad she's getting such great care!

Mark and Brittany Sawyer said...

Hey Julie... Just woke up and realized she should almost be done. I know God has totally wrapped his arms around Mya and she is going to come through this greatly! Plust she has Sawyer blood, so that must mean she is a fighter =). I love you guys and want you to know how amazing you two are as parents. Mya is one of the luckiest girls in the world. I love you three and am praying every moment... Cant wait to hear the great news about her coming through the surgery without any complications =) Prayers are still flying your way. We love you.

Jess said...

Oh Julie. These pictures made my heart skip a beat. I know that scene. It's no fun to watch your baby being wheeled away like that. Please know you are not alone and even though we don't know one another all that well, I have a pretty good understanding of the fire you are walking through right now. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jessica Jensen