Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mya went back to the OR today at 7:45am for her procedure. Please pray that it goes without complication! It should last 1 1/2-2 hours. Last night they identified that she has a urinary tract infection, thus the fevers. I'm glad they caught it when they did, especially since she's still on pain meds to help manage the discomfort with that; they put her on some antibiotics last night to clear it up. They also took out the main line/IV's from each of her hands yesterday, replacing only one of them. I'm glad they re-did them, it had been a week and her little hands were looking a bit swollen. I'll keep you updated post procedure! If all goes smoothly she has a good chance of getting the breathing tube out today- I HOPE!!!

5 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

"Just keep hopeing, just keep hopeing, just keep hopeing, hopeing, hopeing..." -- adapted from Dory the Fish

(the kids are playing their Nemo computer game right now)

Jaime Ledger said...

I'm praying hard for her right now!!!! I'm hoping she'll be out of ICU and on her way to recovery in no time! Hang in there. It's got to get better. You have all been through the ringer!

Jaime Ledger said...

I'm praying hard for her right now!!!! I'm hoping she'll be out of ICU and on her way to recovery in no time! Hang in there. It's got to get better. You have all been through the ringer!

Unknown said...

Aw man, baby's first UTI. I have no worries that our little niece is going to come through this latest procedure with shining colors. I just know she is on the road to recovery. Love you all.

Suzanne Holling said...

GO MYA!!!!