Thursday, September 04, 2008

4 Years Together
Last week Rob & I celebrated our 4th Anniversary. I am so thankful to have him in my life! He has been an amazing partner throughout, especially this past year of major changes- buying a house, getting out of most of our debt, and our pregnancy, I couldn't have done it without him! It's so wonderful to be married to my best friend! He's also a very patient Daddy, it's really fun to see him with our little one. We enjoyed dinner out at PF Changs, not too fancy, but it was nice to get out of the house and it's a great spot to bring Mya since it's really noisy!
Mya has started to smile more- amazing how rewarding that can be! I tried to get it on video below (I'll try to get a better video later!), please ignore my talking in the background! Uncle Mark & Aunt Brittany- she's finally a little bigger so she can fit into the dress you gave us! It's still pretty big, but praise God she is growing and is almost in 0-3 month clothing. She is sporting it today! I just found a baby picture of Rob (in the hat), I think Mya looks a little like her father... any objections???

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

"That makes me want to hold her over and over and over..."

--Cousin Allison