Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween! Our little giraffe spent most of her first halloween night caged up in her crib... she didn't make it very long into her evening. I'm sure we'll have a few more years to get in on it! She has been the sweetest little baby. I think the best investment we ever made was putting a celing fan in our bedroom, that continues to cheer her up with a big gummy smile every time we go into our room. She's also been chewing on her hands... a lot. Time for teeth and for the rest of her little world to go in there too! It's coming! She's talking a lot too, it's so sweet. Every time we pull out the camera to catch it, she becomes interested in it and quiets down. We'll get her one of these days! She's been eating and sleeping much better. I'm glad to be to the 3 month mark! We've had a fun weekend, Rob's Birthday was yesterday- I'm sure glad I'm not as old as he is. Aunt Suz & Uncle Jake came over for the weekend too, it's been really fun to pass on all of my maternity clothes to her! I'm very excited to have a little nephew on the way. We had a nice Saturday together at home, but the real birthday celebration is today at the Seahawks game with Suz and Jake. Rob has the camera there, so I'll have to add more photos when he gets back! I would like some prayer- I've had a fever (around 100) every day for the past two and a half weeks. I think it's due to going back to work and pumping so much to feed Mya. I'm trying really hard to eat and drink enough to replace all the nutrients and fluids that I'm pumping out, but it's becoming a real challenge. The hardest part is that it is keeping me up for 1-2 hours a night, just when Mya is beginning to sleep more, I can't! I appreciate it!

No comments: