Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Meeting Friends and Family
It's been 4 days since our little one arrived, and we've enjoyed our time with her so much! She's been able to meet a lot of our family and friends, we are very thankful for all the people in our lives. Here are a few more pictures, I finally have been able to get more time to update the blog. Kylie was breech, and so we ended up having to do a c-section birth, a very different experience from my delivery of Mya!
Our family of four. Rob with his girls!

2 comments:

Suzanne Holling said...

GREAT photo's thanks for sharing! Its nice to see my husband, even on the internet! I hope you weren't up taking all these photo's. Take care and I hope dr visits go well and you can come visit :)

Michelle said...

In trying to turn Kylie so she's looking at the camera, we made her look so uncomfortable! Sheesh. Aunt and Uncle fail!