Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Reindeer Tries To Escape!
Acutally I think our little Reindeer is having a wonderful Christmas already, and it's only the 23rd! We've enjoyed time with Grandma & Grandpa while on their way out of the Country, Mya got a beautiful new quilt made by her Grandmas and enjoyed time giggling and playing with wrapping paper from her gift. She's really looking forward to the two other family celebrations we're going to have!
We've been dumped on fom a Seattle perspective with snow! In the 8 years I've lived on this side of the state, we've never had this much snow for such a long period of time. The good news is that I am able to work from home so I don't have to do my 38 mile commute in the sloppy weather. Rob has a short commute, but is also able to work from home if it gets too nasty. We're headed over the pass tonight to beat a winter storm, pray for safe travels for us!

No comments: