Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Overloaded on the Uploads!

So it's been awhile since I've posted... but I'm out of web space.  Apparently, I've maxed out my photo usage on this blog, and I'm too cheap to pay for more storage space annually.  So, I think I'm going to create a new blog.  Needless to say, we've been a little busy since my last post!  Rob & I have run 2 1/2 marathons, Mya turned 4 and Kylie turned 1.  We did the Run for Children's Hospital, and were able to raise $675 for the uncompesated care program at Seattle Children's Hospital.  Another great thing we've been able to do is to invest in a bike trailer & a bike for me.  We've totally enjoyed getting out and riding as a family, it's been great!  We've really enjoyed our summer and are a bit disappointed its winding down, but we still have a little time off ahead of us, so it'll be nice to get away! Thanks for checking in on us.

So here's to a: no photo post, and a future blog!

No comments: